- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 (10-ounce) bag romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Place lettuce in a large bowl; add strawberries and almonds, tossing to combine. Divide salad evenly among 6 plates. Drizzle 1 tablespoon dressing over each serving. Serves 6.
From Cooking Light
Submitted by Shelli