- 1 (8-ounce) package soba noodles
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 3/4 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped serrano chile
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Cook noodles in boiling water 7 minutes or until almost al dente. Add soybeans to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Drain. Place noodle mixture in a large bowl. Add carrots, onions, cilantro, and chile; toss.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Add shrimp to noodle mixture.
Combine orange juice and remaining ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle juice mixture over noodle mixture; toss well. Serves 4.
Submitted by Shelli