- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon bottled chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Lime wedges (optional)
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add chicken to broth mixture, stirring to coat. Let stand 3 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Add chicken to the pan; cook 4 minutes or until done, stirring frequently. Stir in the reserved marinade. Reduce heat; cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Remove pan from heat.
Combine greens and basil in a large bowl. Add chicken mixture, tossing to coat. Place 1 1/4 cups salad mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons onion and 1 1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Serve immediately. Serve with lime wedges, if desired. Serves 4.
From Cooking Light
Submitted by Shelli