- 2 cups plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic.
Rub halibut with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with mango salsa. Serves 4.
From Cooking Light
Submitted by Shelli