- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup diced peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 bacon slice, cooked and crumbled
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Combine greens, tomatoes, avocado, and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle greens mixture with dressing; toss gently to coat. Arrange about 2 cups greens mixture on each of 4 salad plates. Top each serving with 4 ounces chicken, 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese, and about 1/2 teaspoon bacon. Serves 4.
From Cooking Light
Submitted by Shelli