- 1 cup dried orzo
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Snipped fresh dill (optional)
1. Prepare orzo according to package directions; drain. Cover and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with the basil; season with salt and ground black pepper. In large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add chicken and cook 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once. Remove from skillet. Add zucchini to skillet; cook for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. In bowl whisk together vinegar, the remaining olive oil, and the 1 tablespoon fresh dill. Add orzo; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken with orzo, zucchini, and fresh lemon wedges; sprinkle dill. Serves 4.Nutrition Facts: Calories 390, Total Fat (g) 12, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Monounsaturated Fat (g) 8, Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 2, Cholesterol (mg) 66, Sodium (mg) 233, Carbohydrate (g) 35, Total Sugar (g) 3, Fiber (g) 3, Protein (g) 33, Vitamin C (DV%) 31, Calcium (DV%) 5, Iron (DV%) 16, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
From Better Homes and Garden
Submitted by Shelli