- 4 4-oz. fresh or frozen skinless tilapia or sole fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup tropical blend mixed dried fruit bits
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- Cooked brown rice (optional)
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add fish. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once. Meanwhile, halve grapes.
3. Transfer fish to platter; keep warm. Add grapes, fruit bits, onions, and spreadable fruit to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve sauce over fish. Makes 4 servings.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli