- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese-filled spinach tortellini
- 1 15-oz. can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled garlic-and-herb-flavored feta cheese (3 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and; return to pan.
2. Add drained beans, feta cheese, and olive oil to tortellini in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until beans are hot and cheese begins to melt, gently stirring occasionally. Add tomato; cook 1 minute more. Sprinkle black pepper.
3. Divide spinach among four dinner plates or shallow salad bowls. Top with tortellini mixture. Serves 4.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli