- 1 16.9-oz. pkg. frozen potato-and-onion-filled pierogi (potato dumplings)
- 12 oz. green and/or wax beans, trimmed (3 cups)
- 1 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
1. Cook pierogi and beans in boiling water according to package directions. Drain pierogi and beans; divide among serving plates.
2. Meanwhile, slice pork into 1/2-inch thick medallions. Gently flatten pork slices by hand to 1/4-inch thickness; lightly sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pork. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until no pink remains. Transfer to serving plates with pierogi and beans.
3. Drain fat from skillet. Add balsamic vinegar to hot skillet. Cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until reduced by half. Drizzle over pork, pierogi, and beans. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary. Serves 4.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli