- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated four-cheese ravioli or tortellini
- 12 oz. baby pattypan squash, halved, or yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/4 cup bottled Caesar Parmesan vinaigrette salad dressing
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding squash the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, for pesto, in blender container combine spinach, basil, salad dressing, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down blender as needed.
3. Toss ravioli mixture with pesto. Sprinkle with cheese. Makes 4 servings.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli