- 4 4- to 5-oz. skinless salmon fillets (3/4- to 1-inch thick)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup red jalapeño jelly
- 3 medium oranges, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Heat broiler. Lightly sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In small saucepan over low heat melt the jelly. Brush 2 tablespoons of the melted jelly on the salmon; reserve remaining jelly. Place salmon on unheated rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, for fresh citrus salsa, in medium bowl combine chopped oranges, grapefruit sections, halved tomatoes, and remaining jelly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve salmon with citrus salsa. Serves 4.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli