- 5 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 16-ounce jars salsa
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers or mozzarella cheese
1. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole. Place 3 cups of the tortilla chips in bottom of dish. In a large bowl combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips.
2. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 cups tortilla chips and the cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes more or until heated through. Makes 8 servings.
To Tote: Cover tightly. Transport in an insulated carrier.
For 4 Servings: Prepare using method above, except assemble in a 2-quart square baking dish.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli