- 4 ounces dried medium noodles
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
2. In a 2-quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
3. In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper. Stir into noodle mixture.
4. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika. Makes 6 servings.
Make-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Bake as above.
From Better Homes and Gardens
Submitted by Shelli