- 1 8.8-ounce package cooked brown or white rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, halved crosswise
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 cup bottled stir- fry sauce
- Packaged oven-roasted sliced almonds
1. Stir peas into rice pouch. Heat in microwave according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir rice mixture into skillet. Stir in stir-fry sauce; heat through. Sprinkle each serving with almonds. Makes 4 servings.
- Calories 311, Total Fat (g) 9, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Monounsaturated Fat (g) 2, Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 3, Cholesterol (mg) 66, Sodium (mg) 453, Carbohydrate (g) 25, Total Sugar (g) 1, Fiber (g) 2, Protein (g) 31, Vitamin C (DV%) 5, Calcium (DV%) 3, Iron (DV%) 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.